Funds have complex workflows that require flexibility and customization to meet their needs. Everysk provides no code workflows that extend Enfusion’s functionalities.
These powerful workflows enable funds to customize their trading process on Enfusion without the need for custom development.
Tailored automations for Enfusion clients
Enfusion clients can deploy customized, workflows, tailored for their specific strategy, without the need to code, enabling faster deployment, instant insights, actionable responses, and full transparency into their investment processes throughout the day.
Workflows that save time & drive insights
Everysk Intelligent Automation comes “out of the box” with more than a hundred digital robots, each tasked with a distinct function, tailored for capital markets. Enfusion clients drag and drop these robots to build custom no-code, low-code workflows in minutes, including the one below.
Each workflow is fully customizable, according to the specific needs of your fund.
Every 15 minutes, portfolio data is updated from Enfusion.
Positions are checked for various breaches (ex. Exposure by Industry < 30%).
Trades are tagged as “Compliant” or “Non-Compliant”.
Trades are pushed to the client’s Enfusion workspace to be staged with the relevant information included.
All “Non-Compliant” trades are put into an emailed report and sent to the appropriate client contact to alert them or ask approval.
Proven intelligent automation for Enfusion
Already, Enfusion clients are maximizing their technology ROI by building custom workflows within Everysk that drive performance, compliance and efficiencies. Keep reading to see examples of Everysk workflows deployed specifically for Enfusion clients.
Trader Away Status
When a trader is away from their desk, they can turn on an Everysk workflow that re-routes incoming trades from portfolio managers to an external trading desk for execution.
Order Tagging Workflow
Everysk listens for trades staged on Enfusion trade blotter to push them through a custom compliance workflow and pushes the trades back to Enfusion with specific data and labels from the compliance check (ex. Long/Short).
Redemptions & Subscriptions
Everysk pulls the portfolio and security values from Enfusion and calculates the prorated amount of each security equivalent to an anticipated redemption/subscription amount. The difference between the current portfolio and new portfolio are the necessary trades which are pushed to Enfusion.
Trade Model Allocation
Funds provide trade signals as workflow inputs, Everysk calculates the shares required to bring each portfolio back in line with their model, and then submits the trades to a pre-trade compliance workflow for risk and staging with Enfusion.
FAQ About Everysk for Enfusion
Workflow Customization & Integration
- Yes! Every client has unique approval processes and for many, custom Emails containing trade approval buttons are included.
- Customization is key to Everysk workflows. Clients may configure workflows according to their unique requirements using our simple no-code workflow builder.
- Absolutely. Alerts and notifications are available for Teams, Slack, or email. Each may be customized according to your specific parameters.
- Certainly. You don’t want to miss a trade when someone is away from their terminal. Everysk’s automatic re-routing workflow turns on with the click of a button and automatically sends orders to third-party execution services, ensuring trades are executed quickly.
Reporting & Analytics
- Yes. Your strategies have unique, specific requests and many of the workflows you’ll find within Everysk were built for robust report compilation.
- Absolutely. Once a report has been configured within Everysk, it can be scheduled to rerun as often as necessary.
- Everysk was built for scalability, which means you may require simple visualizations with key insights. With Everysk, you’re able to easily fulfill this request.
- Yes! Yes! Everysk’s risk calculations use Monte Carlo simulations with full repricing models to deliver accurate risk metrics on futures, options, and more.
Can you measure liquidity of portfolios vs. projected redemptions and automate warnings when shortfalls develop?
- Yes! Understanding potential funding shortfalls before they occur is critical. Everysk’s customizable alert system notifies your team when potential shortfalls are identified for remediation.
Trade Aggregation & Data Management
- Absolutely. Everysk’s intelligent automations are designed for peak efficiency, consolidating multiple steps into as few as possible.
- Your fund has unique needs. Everysk’s custom tagging allows you to swiftly parse data and add custom labels according to what you and your teams need.
Advanced Automation & Support
- Absolutely. While all automations build some level of efficiency, workflows that leverage parallelism deploy multiple robots and processes concurrently, rather than sequentially. In doing so, these workflows see significant improvements in efficiency, processing times, and overall system throughout.
- Absolutely. Everysk offers a knowledge support desk and robust API documentation. Beyond this, we recognize the need to support clients according to their specific needs and Everysk offers engineering support to ensure the swift and efficient onboarding and integration with the Enfusion platform and other systems.
Compliance & Regulation
- Certainly. Many clients enhance their security by building unique workflows specifically designed for trade fraud detection.